Nov 27, 2012

Cyber Monday = Continued Savings from Shelf Reliance

Update 11/27/2012 2 pm CST -Shelf Reliance has just announced that the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals have been extended through tonight, Tuesday 11/27, at 10 pm MST!  Place your order now...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I enjoyed lots of family time and now I'm enjoying everyone back to work and school so I can get my house in order.    Did you participate in Black Friday shopping?  My husband and I did a little bit but I'm becoming more and more of an online shopper.  Standing in line on Friday for 30 minutes just to check out was confirmation that online is more my speed.

There were definitely some deals I wanted that were Friday only and I missed out on them because I just couldn't do everything.  Was the Shelf Reliance Black Friday Sale something you think you missed out on?  Not to worry!  Those Black Friday deals continue through 11:59 pm MST today, Monday, Nov. 26th!  So get your order placed today!  Many of these items are at prices I've not seen in the year I've been buying from Shelf Reliance!  I have heard a few of my favorites have sold out so remember that these prices are while supplies last (no back orders).

Want to know the best deals?  Check out all the posts from last week where I highlighted a few of my favorites...

There's a Shelf for That
My Favorite Deals
Pie Fruit 6 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment