Oct 15, 2012

Ultimate Veggie Pack Special Sale for Limited Time

The Ultimate Veggie Pack is on special starting October 15th and will end on November 10th or while supplies last.  This package is not available in Canada. 

If you ordered the same quantities from me at my BEST, home party pricing, your product total would be $434.  I can't advertise the price of this package but simply email me at imthriving@gmail.com or call me at 417-886-9489 to find out.  Or you can sign up (by emailing me) for the I'm THRIVing! newsletter which will include this pricing.  I will say that it is a significant savings.  All items in this package are #10 cans.

Ultimate Veggie Pack
Catalog ID: 25355
3 Freeze-dried Sweet Corn
3 Sweet Potatoes
2 Green Peas (FD)
2 Cauliflower (FD)
2 Dehydrated Potato Chunks
2 Mixed Bell Peppers
2 Freeze-dried Broccoli
1 Chopped Onions
1 Split Green Peas
4 Dehydrated Carrots
2 Spinach (FD)
4 Potato Beads
2 Potato Dices (FD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment