Sep 4, 2012

Menu Plan 9/3


What do you do when you get disorganized?  You take a breath and start again, where you can, and expand as you can.  If you've been trying to read this blog lately, you'll notice that many posts start with excuses of I'm coming back.  Well, I am.  And I'm starting where I can - with a dinner meal plan for this week.  Why, oh why, did I let that slip in the hectic months that July and August turned out to be?  Having a meal plan would have really helped.  So now that I think my feet are back underneath me, I worked on a meal plan for this week (and already thinking about next week too).

My girls have been begging for lasagna so we'll be having that on Friday to help my husband carb up in preparation for participating in the MS150 ride on Saturday.  He will be riding his bike for 100 miles on Saturday to raise money for the MS Society.

Tonight (Tuesday) we're going to try a new macaroni and cheese recipe from my friend Joycelyn.  I have tried several baked macaroni and cheese recipes and no one in my family likes them.  I'm hoping to have success with Joycelyn's recipe because it can easily be a THRIVE recipe.  I'll share later this week.  The Cheesy Chicken Tator Tot Casserole can also be made as a THRIVE recipe.


Monday - Traveling for Labor Day

TuesdaySmokies in a Blanket, Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (non-baked), Green Beans, Strawberries

Wednesday - Italian Beef, Corn on the Cob, Grapes

ThursdayCheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole, Salad, Pears

Friday - Lasagna, Tomato Basil Bread, Mandarin Oranges

Saturday -Leftovers

Sunday - Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Applesauce, Broccoli with Cheese Sauce


What's on your menu?  This post is being shared on Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all the fun menus for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment