Apr 17, 2012

Menu Plan 4/16 - 4/22

We have a crazy week planned this week.  I was pending the blog's approval to share our meal plan for the crazy week and then the crazy week got crazier when a friend called last night.  Her son fell off the trampoline and hit his head.  When she called, they were prepping him for surgery.  I am very grateful that I spent time yesterday morning planning out our meals for this week because that is going to save me today so I can spend time with her at the hospital.

Meal Plan for 4/16 - 4/22

Monday - Wrapped Little Smokies, Strawberries, Chips, Carrots with Ranch
Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas
        (if only I had the FD Green Peppers and FD Red Peppers to make this an even easier meal today)
Wednesday - Beef Roast in Crock Pot, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans, Applesauce
        (I'm going to try using my THRIVE FD Green Beans for the Roasted Green Beans recipe)
Thursday - BLTs at Park with Zucchini Chips
        (Soccer pictures are at 4:45 with a game at 5:30 so we'll be eating on the go.  The Zucchini Chips are
         a new recipe we'll be trying.)
Friday - at my sister's
         (since we'll be traveling throughout, I'll be packing some FD fruits and veggies as well as some
         Strawberry Yogurt Bites to nibble on)
Saturday - Dinner at Church for my hubby and me; girls will be eating basic Mac & Cheese
Sunday - Hamburgers on the grill, tator tots

As you can tell, I am using a few of my THRIVE products but will be incorporating more during breakfast and lunches.  Maybe next week's Meal Plan will also include plans for breakfasts and lunches.

This menu plan has been shared with Menu Plan Monday. I love reading her menu each week and getting new ideas for my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment