May 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation - A Little Bit Late

This week has been Teacher Appreciation Week.  And like normal, I was totally not prepared.  I finally started thinking about it Friday morning and tried to find the sites that had captured my attention throughout the week without success.

Finally, this morning, SUCCESS!  I found exactly what I was looking for and I'm sharing it with you.



Take your favorite berry pouch from THRIVE - FD Sliced Strawberries, FD Whole Strawberries, FD Blueberries, Raspberries, FD Blackberries.  I attached this adorable printable from Sweet Metel Moments, added some curling ribbon and voila!
It may be late but we're now ready to tell my 9 y/o's teacher how much we adore her!

Now that I've posted the idea, I'll be more prepared for next year.   If you're more talented with presentation, your teacher appreciation gift could be even cuter!  Now I'm off to find a printable for the peaches and apples!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you were able to use my free printable with these yummy berries! Thanks so much for sharing a link to my blog. :-)
    -Iris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris - thanks for coming over to the blog! I look forward to seeing what other printables you come up with and share! I'll be on the look out for apple printables and peach printables - hint hint :)

      Delete