Apr 21, 2014

Customer testimony

I recently received this email from a customer who decided to give THRIVE Foods a try during the recent March Madness Sale:
Thank you very much for your help with my questions about Thrive foods.  My order arrived safe and sound last week and we are blown away at the quality.  That first night, I made a glass of milk with the instant milk and I couldn't taste any difference from ordinary skim milk.  I also made a bowl of raspberries and served them with yogurt for dessert.  My wife was shocked and she couldn't tell the difference from fresh.

The real amazement came yesterday morning and this evening.  I made a scrambled egg and ham dish using the chili peppers and whole egg powder.  Neither one of us could tell any difference from our usual fresh eggs.  We were stunned.  My two year old ate a whole plate of the eggs and loved them.  Same thing this evening for dinner.  I made quesadillas out of the ground beef and the leftover peppers.  Simply amazing.  We thought the ground beef was better than the fresh beef we usually buy.  My wife kept asking "How do they do it?".  We thought about how great it would be to take Thrive food on camping and backpacking trips.  No need for the cooler and far less cooking time.  We are definitely sold on Thrive.

David P.
Virginia
This email made my day!  I know I keep telling everyone how wonderful Thrive is but thought you'd like to hear it from someone else too.  The answer to David's wife's question "How do they do it?" is:  Thrive Life is not willing to sacrifice quality while providing you with a healthy, delicious and convenient product.  That's how you build a thriving life!

One thing that I noticed from David - they OPENED the cans!  I can tell you all day how wonderful this product is, but unless you open a can and try it for yourself, you won't truly discover how easy and DELICIOUS Thrive foods are.  It's really not just food storage - it's FOOD!  There are so many reasons for Why Thrive - check them out, and then contact me to get your order started.


0 comments:

Post a Comment