Dec 5, 2012

What Can I Make This Month - Holiday Recipes

As you receive your THRIVE Foods, do you know how to use them?  I love that each month we have THRIVE Live with Chef Todd and that he shares recipes featuring the current month's specials.  This month's theme is Holiday Recipes:



Cranberry Cornbread
Perfectly sweet and tart.

 Mushroom Sage Stuffing
Try this great stuffing for your next holiday meal!

Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes to impress!


Thrive™ Chicken Pot Pie
Comfort food to the max.

Green Bean Casserole
A simple and delicious casserole.
My note: I just read through this recipe and had the thought that if I wanted it really from my food storage, I would use a can of evaporated milk in place of the heavy cream.  I've substituted it several times in the past when I did not have heavy cream and it's worked well for me.

Pavlova
An Australian favorite.
This just sounds super delicious!  While you're impressing everyone with what you can make with your home store, you'll be thinking how easy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment