Jun 4, 2012

Menu Plan - 6/4


This past week, everyone was home for the week.  Today I am excited to say that Summer School started for Princess Smiles a Lot and Princess Naked Toes (they're done at Noon) and my husband returned to work after a week off.  My house got a little attention today that had been lacking and because of the extra attention that required plus a playdate with friends, my Menu Plan did not get done until now, as I'm preparing dinner.

Monday - Homemade Pizza with Mushrooms, Green Peppers and Onions

Tuesday - Beef Noodle Bowl

Wednesday - Pan fried Pork Chops, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes, Applesauce

Thursday - Baked Chicken Penne, Salad

Friday - Quinoa Pancakes

Saturday - Ham, Baked Potatoes, Salad (postponed from last week)

Sunday -Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Pears, Pasta salad


What's on your menu?  Are you using any THRIVE this week? 

This post is being shared on Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all the fun menus for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment