Jul 28, 2014

THRIVE Classic Lemonade = FABULOUS!


What do you think lemonade should taste like?  My husband and I love a glass of lemonade that the first step makes us pucker our lips and exclaim "Wha!"  To find that glass of lemonade requires finding someone who has made lemonade from actual lemons.  We've tried making it ourselves using bottled lemon juice but it's just not the same, although it can be good.  And of course, we've made plenty of lemonade from the drink mixes from the grocery store.  After this summer, though, I can't see us buying those drink mixes anymore, or squeezing any lemons.  THRIVE Classic Lemonade is our perfect solution!

For our family 4th of July celebrations, my mom mixed up a pitcher of THRIVE Classic Lemonade.  It received rave reviews from everyone.  My sister-in-law's mother didn't want to believe that it was made from a mix - "This tastes like you squeezed lemons to make the lemonade!"  My nephews finished off the pitcher very quickly.

One reason I love THRIVE Lemonade is its versatility.  It comes unsweetened so you decide the sweetener you want to add.  So if you prefer sugar substitutes, or want to use a little less sugar, that is up to you.  There are no artificial colors or flavors (something I watch for).  It's Gluten Free, and non-GMO.  Just 1 Pantry Can makes 14 gallons.  This is one of those products that I have to keep an eye on my family touching because they could go through a can in just a few days.  I've used the Lemonade powder in several recipes including this Lemon Zucchini Bread and in the Lemon Peach Italian Soda from Chef Todd (Thanks to THRIVE ingredients, I can make this soda from scratch in just 5 minutes).


Want some too?  Order it here in my online store, or contact me to place your order.  But you better do it soon!  THRIVE Classic Lemonade is a seasonal product for summer so if you wait, it could be gone.  I know that in my next order, I'll be stocking up so we're good until next summer.

Help your kids have the best Lemonade Stand in the neighborhood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment