Feb 5, 2013

What Can I Make This Month? A Gourmet Meal


Impress your valentine with a gourmet homemade meal this February! Chef Todd will be using this month's specials to demonstrate a romantic sweethearts meal you can make with (or for) your special someone this Valentine's day for February's THRIVE Live broadcast. Tune in on the THRIVE Live website at 7pm MST on February 12th to watch, and see the recipes he'll be using below. Order February Specials today to save up to 23% on the ingredients for delicious dishes for two!  Orders are generally shipped within just a few days so order today to get your ingredients ready for a delicious Valentine's celebration meal.

Romantic Sweethearts Meal




  Chef Todd's Chicken Roulade

Corn & Pea Medley
Pesto Cream Sauce

THRIVE Barley & Tomato Risotto
This meal looks SO good! I can't wait to tune in to THRIVE Live to see the technique for the chicken in action.  The only ingredient I'm missing from the Chicken Roulade recipe is the THRIVE FD Asparagus, but my husband is not an asparagus fan so I probably should leave it out of his anyway.

Here are two of my favorite recipes highlighting the February Specials.

Mango Strawberry Salsa or this Mango Salsa (I actually combined these two recipes when I made it so I'll make again and share)
Tomato Basil Bread


0 comments:

Post a Comment