Aug 1, 2012

Special Price on THRIVE Chopped Chicken 12-Pack

Update 8/20/2012 - The special pricing on this package has ended.  The 12 Pack is still available but not at that amazingly low price.  Contact me today to find out the current price.  It's still less expensive than buying the FD Chopped Chicken individually.

Updated 8/11 - I have had to update this post to remove the special pricing.  I apologize for any confusion but due to Shelf Reliance policies I can not advertise the special price in a public forum (like my blog or facebook).  If you're interested in this package, please contact me via email at imthriving@gmail.com or call me at 417-886-9489.  To find out about future specials and limited offers, contact me to sign up for the I'm THRIVing! email newsletter as I will be including this information in my newsletters.  Thanks!
Shelf Reliance announced this week a special price on the THRIVE Chopped Chicken 12 pack.  This package, with 12 #10 cans of THRIVE Chopped Chicken, contains the equivalent of 57.6 lbs of chopped fresh chicken.
Through August 20th, or while supplies last, this package is available for a significant savings!   I can't post the special price but to give you some perspective I bought the Chopped Chicken in December on sale for $31.89 and the current Q price is $34.19. and the price is much lower per #10 can by buying the 12 Pack.

This chicken is great to make chicken salad, simply adding a little onion, celery and mayonnaise.  You can also use it for Hawaiian Haystacks, Simple Baked Chicken Taquitos, Cheesy Bacon Chicken Pasta Bake,, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Wild Rice Soup.  These are some of my family's favorite recipes.  I have several that I'd like to try, especially this mini Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Lindsey Mote, another THRIVE blogger.

The last time a Chicken package was put on special, there was such interest, the packages went on backorder.  To avoid backorder, place your order through me today!  Call me at 417-886-9489 or email me at imthriving@gmail.com to get your order started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment