Jul 23, 2012

Dinner Menu Plan 7/23


Wow!  We have had such a busy summer!  Thank goodness summer break, for us, is only 3 more weeks.  I'm looking forward to a slower schedule!  And then I'll be watching for cooler temperatures so that I can start cooking regularly again.  This heat is not making me very interested in cooking, and not as interested as normal in eating.

This is another busy week for us.  The girls are taking swim lessons in the morning.  We have tee ball practice one night and then a game another night.  Add to that, I'm trying to get a budget put together for our PTA and complete the annual financial review for the PTA before I take over the other Treasurer responsibilities. 


Monday - Spaghetti, Salad

Tuesday - Pioneer Day Celebration at the park - I'm bringing Cole Slaw

Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken Tator Tot Casserole in the Slow Cooker

Thursday - BLTs, Pasta Salad, fruit

Friday - Kabobs on the grill

Saturday - BBQ Salmon, Rice, Sliced Tomatoes


Sunday - Swiss Steak (Slow Cooker), Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, fruit




What's on your menu?  This post is being shared on Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all the fun menus for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment