Apr 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 4/23 - 4/29



What a crazy week we just finished!  Lots of meals on the go (but we behaved and only ate out once, unless you count eating at my sister's).  Thankfully I had planned ahead and that I had planned simple meals throughout the week. I did make one adjustment to last week's plan.  I decided that for this week's picnic (our weekly picnic at the soccer field just before practice) I wanted to have Pioneer Woman's Beef Noodle Bowl (I'll be sharing about our experience with that recipe tomorrow).  But I had to have a cooked steak for that.  So Sunday night instead of hamburgers on the grill, we grilled some steaks after Church.  I put some potatoes in the crockpot before Church so it was simple to put together.

This week is looking to be a bit calmer.  Here's what my husband and I came up with for our dinner plans.

Monday - Beef Noodle Bowl with zucchini chips

     The zucchini chips is a new recipe to see if my kids will eat zucchini

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken with Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
     We grilled the chicken right after the steaks on Sunday night - cooking ahead saves time later!  I ordered Quinoa with my latest Shelf Reliance Q shipment.  It is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and I can't wait to try this new grain!

Wednesday - Fettucini Alfredo with Sauteed Yellow Squash


Thursday - Italian Pork Chops with Oven Roasted Potatoes


Friday - Tacos

Saturday - French Toast (Morgan's request)

Sunday - Tator Tot Casserole

What's on your menu?  Are you using any THRIVE this week?

This post is being shared on Menu Plan Monday.  Go check out all the fun menus for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment