Sep 8, 2012

Vegetable Variety Pack - Pantry sized


The Vegetable Variety Pack - Pantry Cans package is now available in the I'm THRIVing! online store for $86.99.  All of the included vegetables have a 25 year Unopened Shelf Life (dependent upon Optimal Storage conditions) except the carrot dices which have an 8 year Unopened Shelf Life.  Opened Shelf Life ranges from 18 months to 2 years. 

The THRIVE Vegetable Variety Pack includes 12 pantry cans, one of each of the following:
Broccoli (FD)
Carrot Dices
Cauliflower (FD)
Celery (FD)
Chopped Onions (FD)
Chopped Spinach (FD)
Green Beans (FD)
Green Peas (FD)
Mixed Bell Peppers
Mushrooms (FD)
Potato Chunks
Sweet Corn (FD)


This package is a great way to sample the most popular THRIVE Vegetables.  THRIVE Vegetables eliminate time spent washing and chopping, and rehydrate in just minutes.  My personal favorite in this package is the mushrooms as I can quickly add a few to my portion of pizza without "contaminating" the rest of my family's pizza with their deliciousness.  I also love having the FD Celery to add to recipes that call for a rib or two without wasting the rest of the bunch since my family doesn't eat raw celery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment